We have hosted a number of visits in recent years involving anyone from the local scout group to the Prime Minister. We are pleased to be part of the Warburtons school visit program and have also delivered talks and presentations about our farming system to touring groups of foreign farmers and several local discussion groups. Please get in touch to learn more!
The most common question we’re asked is: “What do you grow and what is it used for?”
- Milling Wheat – for processing into flour for baking bread and biscuits
- Feed Wheat – for inclusion in animal feed rations
- Milling Oats – specifically for the coeliac market
- Linseed – for food and industrial uses
- Oilseed Rape (Canola) – for food and energy uses
- Field Beans – for both human consumption and animal feed