The Randall Family has farmed locally for many generations, initially as tenants of the Bisham Abbey Estate. In the middle of the 20th Century there was a thriving milk round suppling the local area via horse and cart. Dairying was continued until 2002 at which point the farm then began to focus on arable crop production which continues to this day.
In 1946 this aerial photo captured a bumper post war harvest safely gathered in these 21 corn ricks of wheat, oats and barley. Soon after, the advent of the combine harvester put pay to this striking tradition.